***New and Improved *** 2017 June Club
WHAT’S NEW: Now you can choose from ½ day soccer, ½ day flag football or ½ or full day multi-sport options. Mix and match as you choose
When: June 12 -16 & June 19-23
Who: Boys and Girls who have finished Kindergarten – 6th Grades. Broken into age appropriate groups
Where: Marx Brothers Filed (97th b/w 1st & 2nd Avenues)
What: Choose from 3 different program options. ½ Day Flag Football Camp, ½ Day Soccer Camp or ½ or full day Traditional Multi Sport Camp. All programs will have instruction and game play
• Flag Football Camp is offered as follows
Kindergarten – 2nd Grade – 12:30pm-3pm
3rd & 4th Grades – 9am – 12pm
5th & 6th Grades – 9am – 12pm
• Soccer Camp is offered as follows
Kindergarten – 2nd Grade – 9am – 12pm
3rd & 4th Grades – 12:30pm – 3pm
5th & 6th Grades – 12:30pm – 3pm
• Traditional multi-sport program is offered in both AM or PM for all age groups. Multi-sport will include; flag football, soccer, baseball, floor hockey, kickball, dodgeball, capture the flag and more
Registration Note: If signing up for full day, select 2 of the 3 programs or you can choose all day multi sports.
Time/Cost: 3 Options
1) Full Day – 9am-3pm (bring nut free lunch) — $115
2) Half Day AM – 9am – 12pm — $75
3) Half Day PM – 12:30pm-3pm — $65
1) Sign up in a group of 4 or more and pay $100 for full day.
Bonus — your group will play together on same team all day
2) Sign up for 3 or more full days and pay $100 per day
Click here to register.