Spring Soccer 2021 Program, Registration & Schedule
Our goal is to provide a safe and fun environment for the kids to play soccer during these challenging times. While some of the protocols below may seem too strict or unnecessary, we ask that you respect and follow them so that we can provide your child with exercise doing the sports they love to play. Please note we do not get any enjoyment from enforcing these rules, but everything is being done with safety in mind.
Please note the following for the upcoming season
1. Please note the sessions times below.
2. Some sessions have a larger window, and you must be able to play within that window – example 2pm-5pm window – you need to able to play at 2pm or 3pm or 3:30pm depending on the final schedule which will be released by April 1
3. The total cost for the season is $350
4. If the season is canceled due to Covid then a credit of $40 for each canceled week will be posted to your account for future use.
5. All players and spectators must wear masks.
Randall’s Island Field #6 – Grass Field
Girls K-2nd Grades– 2pm-3:20pm
Girls 3rd-5th Grades – 3:30pm-4:50pm
Boys K-1st Grades – 3:30pm-4:50pm
Boys 2nd-5th Grades – 2pm-3:20pm
Dates: April 10 – June 5 (No sessions on May 29)
Payment by Venmo (@Jeffrey-Bernstein-10) or Credit Card